Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck. Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a classic Two-Tone Sunburst finish, the G9500 also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply white pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Ideal for songwriting, practice or even as a travel guitar, this little wonder is great for beginners or seasoned pros alike. Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of playing joy.
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato neck
- Walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Walnut top-load bridge with compensated saddle
- Single-ply white pickguard with “G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines and vintage end-pin strap buttons
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Sunburst