Trusted in both the studio and at home, the ATH-M50x are our best-selling headphones for pro audio use. The proprietary large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response. The studio headphones’ circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation from ambient noise. Vocals and instruments are portrayed in detail, offering users an enjoyable listening experience.
Constructed with professional-grade material, the ATH-M50x earpads and headband offer utmost durability and comfort. The ATH-M50x features 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring, and are collapsible and fold flat for seamless traveling, making them great portable headphones.
The style, comfort, and engaging sound of the ATH-M50x is what makes these professional headphones the top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening. When looking for the best features in studio-grade headphones, the ATH-M50x is a well-rounded and high-quality option.
Included Accessories: The ATH-M50x comes with a protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter, and three interchangeable cables (detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable).
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening