Featuring a high-quality coaxial transducer design, the STAGEPAS 200 is capable of delivering best-in-class sound pressure, precise phase response, and a very natural dispersion of high frequencies. Adopting some of the same expertise used in our high-end Professional Audio gear, this mighty yet minimalistic powerhouse will stun your audience with the full dynamic range and response of your performance.
The STAGEPAS 200 puts a strong emphasis on its “all-in-one” designation offering all the connectivity, performance functions, and mixing capability you would ever need for small-scale duo or trio performances— all packed into a compact 300 mm cube-style cabinet. Equipped with a digital mixer that can be controlled remotely for up to 5 channels, 3 mic preamps, and a comprehensive range of practical functions you’ll be thankful to have at your disposal, the STAGEPAS 200 is without peer in the compact all-in-one PA market.
The simple, intuitive operation of the STAGEPAS 200 makes dialing in your ideal sound a painless— even enjoyable process. Each channel is equipped with a 1-knob EQ/preset and SPX digital effects, along with the master output MODE compressor, enabling fast yet powerful adjustments to your sound, while channels 2-3 feature microphone simulators included in 1-knob EQ/preset can also add instantaneous authenticity to acoustic guitars.
The STAGEPAS 200 is equipped with adaptive functions that will help alleviate anxiety about your sound and let you focus on performing your absolute best.
The onboard Priority Ducker will automatically attenuate background music or secondary signals when inputs from a primary microphone or a specific sound source is detected. Additionally, the intelligent feedback suppressor function will automatically eliminate unpleasant feedback that can be caused when a microphone picks up sound from a speaker, ensuring a more comfortable sonic experience for both you and your audience.
The STAGEPAS Controller app, for both iOS and Android devices, gives you real-time remote control of both volume and EQ. Additionally, the app allows for more precise adjustment detail than the main unit’s interface such as EQ, Reverb, Compressor, Microphone simulators, Ducker, etc. to maximize the capabilities of your STAGEPAS 200. You can save these settings in “scenes” stored on the app to be recalled any time for consistent sound and reduced setup time.
- 180 W (HF: 30 W + LF: 150 W) Class-D amplifier
- 1.4” HF + 8” LF high-quality coaxial compression driver
- 5-channel digital mixer (3 monaural mic/line + 1 stereo line)
- Main output multi-band compressor “MODE”
- 1-knob EQ/preset for each channel
- High-grade SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control), delay, chorus
- Hi-Z input
- Equipped with link-out/monitor out
- Supplied rubber stand allows inclining at 30 or 60 degrees
- Compatible with audio streaming via Bluetooth
- Can be controlled remotely via an iOS or Android device using the dedicated STAGEPAS Controller app
- Compatible with the optional BTR-STP200 battery
- Optional CASE-STP200 carry case for convenient carrying